Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St Patrick's Day

So yesterday I was sick. I had planed to make an Irish supper and leprecon cookies for the kids. We don't relay celebrate Holidays like this but I thought it was a good excuse to learn a little about Ireland. I made the cookie dough in the morning and did my chores but by 9:30 I was on in the phone crying to Joe. I'm a big baby when it comes to being sick and my body hurt so bad all I wanted to do was sleep. Thanks to the boys who will find any reason to fight, rest was unlikely. So Joe has a talk with them on the the phone and the rest of the day went great. I have no idea what he said but it worked. Today I am feeling a little better so I make the cookies, better late then never, I will make my fun supper and we will learn about Ireland tomorrow.

1 comment:

LL said...

What an absolutely delightful blog.

I grew up in an area much like your ranch and reading your views, your experiences brought a wave of fond nostalgia over me.

Well done. And thank you.