Friday, April 24, 2009

Cowman saves the day

Yesterday our pony, Dutch, was left out as Joe plowed the garden. He was doing his thing being good until Brody decided that he needed to go back in the pen. The whole thing went something like the following.


Joe and I are at the garden and Dutch comes running by. Then Brody comes running by dragging the rope. "Brody what's going on?" "I'm getting my horse."


I help him get the rope picked up and he tries to do rope tricks.
Or maybe he was just trying to walk and not drop the rope again."Come on Mom, I got to get that horse." He is so cute!
Look he did it! Well Hank caught Dutch by the mane and when Brody came running over yelling at him to let his horse go so HE could catch him Hank put the rope around Dutch's neck.
"He was wild. I got my horse all myself. I a cowman Mom!"

No comments: