Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun Things I found





Oh the stuff you can get for $1.00! Yesterday I washed all my new things that I acquired from the auction. I still have all the big stuff that's in the trailer so I'm sure I will be posting on this for the rest of the week.

In the boxes for $1 I found an oil lamp and 2 calf buckets. Also an old milking pail that's not good for milk but sill in nice condition so I will find a good use for it. Also I got a small table that will be good for Brody to play at and 3 old blue TV trays we will use outside when we BB-Q. Lots of old big jars that will be good to keep things in too.

In the boxes for $3 I got very nice binoculars and some beautiful blue jars. Also some neat clear jars.

In my $8 box I got a sewing box and and a cake holder. I love it and call it dated. Joe said it's vintage!

I also got an Ice cream maker for $3 and an old coffee grinder that I think is neat. I got 2 pressure cookers, one is great and we used it tonight to make bean soup. The other needs a gasket but is in great condition. I got them for $10 each.

And the best thing of all is my pressure cannier. Well maybe it's to small to can in but it is so cool. It's a Kook Kwick. I can't find a lot of information on it but I will keep looking.

This is just the beginning! I still have more! In other news My parents are in St Gorge Utah tonight. I got 12 large bell peppers from the garden and have many more that should be ready in about a week. I canned green beans tonight, wish I had more but some is better then none. Brody decided he no longer needs a nap but is so tired by supper no one wants to be around him.
Also we sent a down payment for 2 new horses today. We will pick them up when we are in Minnesota next month.
I can't move the pictures around or I would.

No comments: