Saturday, August 23, 2008

Do I hear a dollar


We went to a farm auction last weekend and due to the rain is was moved to today. Over 4 inches of rain fell last week and after standing in it for 2 hours last Saturday we were all glad they changed the date. Well I don't know if we got anything we relay need but we had fun. The kids stayed with a sitter and Joe and I had grown up time! I got 2 presser cookers, small cannier, lots of junk for a dollar, bed roll that was supposed to be a tent, nice pair of binoculars, a bookshelf and an old cabinet. Joe got some equipment I will list in detail when I now what it is, a mouse infested sewing machine cabinet, 2 old children's sleds, hay hooks and a broken bookshelf. So you can see we relay didn't need any of it. Well, maybe the equipment.




I found peaches for $0.99 a lb on Friday and now have 60 lb of them. I will can them this week. My Mom and Dad should get to our place on Wednesday so that will break up the week. I am so excited for them to come but at the same time I'm not ready for house guests.

I know the pictures have nothing to do with the auction. I just like these!

No comments: